Wednesday, December 9, 2009

INNOCENCE !!!

thursday
12/11/2009

I already feel disappointed and exhausted to my courseworks , assignments ,n presentation in 2nd semester .All of the lectures have suddenly became serious and quite strict to all of us ...!!

Miss Nik ~Basic Layout n Logo Design
She is a good lecture but quiet strict .
She always mention that 'redo redo ' to someone who is not satisfied her from the coursework.

Miss Kasturi~ Colour n Design
She also a good lecture but lazy a bit .
She also given many comment when student finished then she said not satisfied for her while she just mention to student few time only about how to do.

Miss Naida ~ Bahasa Melayu
she baru balik dari bersalinan anak saja
oleh itu saya no comment

Miss Jacquelin ~
Miss Hamara ~


Annis
I swear I didn't saw anything inside the car this afternoon .... I just playing witnesses Mona only loz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment