Sunday, December 13, 2009

SSSskytrex Adventure

06/12/2009
sunday

9.10 a.m.we r arrived Trm Pertanian Malaysia park ,Bukit Cahaya Shah Alam .

Six of us seperate with 2group to going by cars .Besides i have make sure that using my phone Garmin to search the way we going is not a wrong way .Unfortunately my ours friend showing the wrong way as we following at behide .It is different from my Garmin Map .But NVM, at least we can arrived the locations but not on time .Late...

We pay 3 dollar each person for getting in the park .Then we r waiting for the bus which is only to fetch customers n welcome to the locations of skytrex .

Put on a set of stuff of skytrex on my bodies ! That's not heavy but look like ugly once I wear in my bodies .

We play extremely adventure . It has 21section,each section have different challenge .It is hard because this game consist a lot of climb up the higher staircase , fly n jump over in section to section .

I challenge all the section as fast as I can, but I was keep blocking by the guest who r in font me .

This activities is damn nice...

After we r finished ours activities ,we decided to go Sunway for taking a PIZZAhut to ours lunch .U know i feel shy as i go there without change any clothes n bath ....

Dirty ....

No comments:

Post a Comment