Sunday, December 13, 2009

Garden of Prom Night

29/11/2009
sunday

What can I describe on this Prom Night are BORING !! LIMITED FOOD PROVIDE !! JUST FOR COUPLES !! MANY THINGS ARE DISCONTENT !!!

Some people pay the fee for making theirs hairstyle ,makeup ,buy clothes ,buy ticket ....but at last their can't gain any partners , happy n enjoy on the party. That is the Prom Night !!!

I don't think so this kind of night can gain a partner if somebody afraid . Imagin that gentlemen n ladies wearing a nice clothes come to a party but fight with getting the food ... What is that !

My friends who want me to fetch r so excussive as I feel .They not finished to make up when The Prom Night is start on 5 o'clock .I just wait n wait then again ,n they take their time for taking photo . 'Do u know that we r late 1 hours already ' inside my heart doesn't tell them .

I also have wait them 1hours for taking photo again n doesn't mention with me When the Prom Night was finished .This time my eye was turned red n go inside search them n tell them 'Isn't ur guys not yet finishing to take a photo? ' 'ok,take how many photo as ur guys like.' Very angry !!!

The hole night I not gossip with them when we r going MD .

No comments:

Post a Comment