Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm Not holding the second chance

24/11/2009
tuesday

Miss Kasturi same like before ,the attitude is lazy lazy LAZY ...!!She call us to do the research without any brief .If we finished ours reseach then what is the next things we should to do !!

We go Jusco to do ours research and i have bought my belt and chirstmas hat .
We going class with wearing the chirstmas hat , so paiseh...

I'm thanks a lot to Miss Himalah to give a second chance to the presentation of The Impromtu Speak .
But i'm apologize to Miss Himalah because i'm not holding this second chance seem to be important .That is because i lose my control to prevent myself go out with my friends on my free time .
That's why my impromtu presentation gain a lowest marks which is 9.5/20 .
So sad i gain fail ...

But that's because i not put my hard to get the good job

No comments:

Post a Comment