Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cry

08/12/2009
tuesday

This is the first time that I feel the tear is rounding inside my eye when I am doing my individual presentation on today .

I had been called eddie for a helped of elaborate my main point to a essay on yesterday .We done that at 12oclock more at midnight .

I feel sad n wanna cry when I asking lecturer about 'can I stop here because I lack of confident and memories' !! I not satisfed that I am just looking at the point and talk ,i believe that lecturer and my friends also boring and lost concentrated .

I want to cry but I can
my tear auto falling down
I am so foolishness

I think I can't keep continue to my studies as soon as possible ,because I can't follow what lecturer given ,Everthough assignments

I don't know who can I find once I need people help ,just vivian I can find but she not reply my message .
WHY....!!!

FRIEND IN YOUR HEART IS WHAT ESPECIALLY ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment