Wednesday, December 9, 2009

PizzaHut Day

25/11/2009
wednesday

I have full enough memorize and full enough practice on my BM Pengucapan Umum but unfortunately Puan Niadia have absence the class without any mention .

We are wearing formal wear and sit on the class waiting until 10.15am then we leave the class .

We decided to go Genting Klang for take pizzaHut as ours lunch with zack ,eddie ,annis and me.

Started from when i have learn to use a lot of money on my life .Isn't follow from my friends or i already changed .

Haiz...

Help lilian they to design a wedding card for their friends .They are calling me to help but they not accompany to work fast ,because they just watching movie . Unfortunately I am the person who want to improve my design skill ,so I will thanks to them to give me a chance . Finished the wedding card almost 2o'clock ,i still have to attend class tomorrow .

No comments:

Post a Comment