Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Broken Presentation

tuesday
10/11/2009

I'm feel exhausting and lack of confident for my Improtu Short Talks presentation today .It's so trouble if someone prepared on last night and present it today .Unfortunally I am the one who was prepared last night .Reason is I have so many work and assignments to do .Actually I leave all of my work n assignments to do on last minutes .But still have reason is I am not clearly understood what have lecture given about .My english is so poor!!!

This presentation making me upset and disappointed even lecture given me comments about 'my sound is loud enough,point not clear,not memorial....'
It's so damn ....!!!
Still have next round to present...!!!

I always told myself 'i should improve my english language to talk and to understand each basic word'
But I can't without any affort and heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment