Sunday, December 13, 2009

Attitudes

09/12/2009
wednesday

My personal attitude is no good as I know . I am serious and responsible man on my everythings including friendships , family , lover and work.I know that somebody will no acceptable my attitudes as I friend of them .

A group assignments
If u r really not free n have a good reason, then I may acceptable u absent to do the assignment . But u don't told me the laying reason ,actually u play at home .

I don't really know your guys
people never tryed a dead before they would know .

But finally i have realize with my friends on day by day about that never mind n cold down .Because everybody include me have a same problem like them in future ,i also need they support n agree .Not make a annoy behind me .

No comments:

Post a Comment