Sunday, December 13, 2009

person who abnormality in KTM

07/12/2009
monday

i was overslept on yesterday n i can't went back to Genting Kkang on yesterday too .

In my plan ,i am surppose to go back on yesterday for prepare my assignment n presentation .

It is seen rush n exhausted to me?
NO

I'm thinks that my mother is right when she scold me on yesterday.Because whatever job she mention me to help her ,i'm also said "i can't !! Because i am busy n no time for my coursework." I think that i had hurt my mother about my rude behaviour n bad attitude . No time to help but i have time to go out with friends n online facebook ...!!

l am apolozige to my mother

When i in my way going back Genting Klang by taking train in today ,i saw a XXXman look like abnormality .He stading behind me n infornt of the XXXgirl while he still have a lot of space to stay ...

i saw theXXX girl was keep running to prevent the XXXman who is abnormality by using his thing keep knocking the XXXgirl behide of me .I not idea to help but I using my eye to focus the XXXman who is abnormality n give some place for the XXXgirl prevent.

It is damn shit for the XXXman ...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment