Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Rush Time

23/11/2009
monday

It was trouble because I have insomnia yesterday mid-night .I don't have any Idea about why I will gets insomnia .I only know that something have always surrounding on my mind . it is vivian .haiz ....
I don't think so I still have a feel on her but I'm sure that I still can't without her

I started my journey of going back to my dorm ,Genting Klang at 6 o'clock morning by taking train and bus.

the cold temperature is too cold Inside the train .I'm the one who felt I have visit on my Christmas Day.

Come late the class because I have to prepare my presentation n assignment today.Almost 945am I get in the class but I had been chosen to talk without any preparing .

It so bad in my presentation because I lack of confident to force .This time the lectures Miss Himalah is so serious .When I look at her face I already feel that I must not good .haiz...

Hand up the Cd cover assignment to Pn Nik on today.I am not yet finish to paint and print .But I can handed it before the deadline .

Cover Album
idea&concept 6/15
arrangement of layout n creativity 12/20
colouring and overall design 6/10
design process 15/20
web page 13/15
creativity 17/20

total 69/100

very poor

Where is the luck goes?
My phone memory had been brok

No comments:

Post a Comment