Thursday, October 29, 2009

argument with friend

Argument with friend

28/10/2009
wednesday

felt so earlier & so cold when I woke up this morning . Reason is because have to attent lecture class at 8am.

I waiting bus to college with eddie,unfortunatly we wait and wait again,at the end they were not bus came around. Time was running up by looking my watch to 845am,bus was came.

Many students were went to college At the morning on that time.Stand area & seat area were full by the students.

Actually we had been decided to play game at cc after finish class.Unfortunatly we have to cancel the plan because I have many coursework to do,eddie has no mood to go .

Ones we decided to go back, mona &eddie went to CITC center to found picture & info for the exercise with me.

I started argument with eddie with a smaller things on the path we were going to CITC center.I felt sorry to everything for eddie.

We still can joked and chated after we finishing ours argument.Mona was so inculpable person between eddie and I when we argu with contonese language.

argument end...!!!

that's was so bad luck today
my umbrella was broke by the stronger wing when raining heavy on the path going back dorm.

16dollar for which umbrella I was just open 3time ,felt so sadness!!

I was felt so trouble & lost myself with my exercise which have to hand up on tomorrow and next week.That's were too many things I not yet done.

have a dinner at downstairs 大炒restaurant with kent yi. I had chosen 千岛猪趴饭to my dinner,kent yi chosen 奶油猪趴饭.Actually my one is using miyones to cook,nothing special. one thing special on me was I am the first time ate,delicious...80%...hahax

still have to started my exercise when I finish my dinner...QUICKLY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment