Wednesday, November 11, 2009

This call family ,huh !?

30/10/2009
friday
Everytime i'll felt upset when a week was past.That's because i have to go back home with I can't found a true family love,concern,or whatever when i cames back home.....

My home is properly different with my other friends ,everthough my neighbor or my relative .i felt very very disappointed today once I'm going back home .

I wish I can stay longer at outside which is far from here and gain some freedom or authority .

I think I have already changed
What I have done & want
disappointed n complicated life
always around my life and mind

Stay cold and keep silent
think back what I done
did I wrong ?
I can't differentship
between wrong n true
I lost myself

1 comment:

  1. [jia jia you ben nan lian de jing]...
    every person hv their own problem...
    me oso same like u.. i oso think like u dun wan 2 go bck hme..but ur home is ur best [bi feng gang]...2mr will b a better day 4 u & me...
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete