Wednesday, November 11, 2009

celebrated birthday2gether贝贝

07/11/2009
saturday

I would like to go Culbbing on today night with my friends in my plan .unfortunally I have to attend my friend 贝贝birthday celebration dinner at cheras steamboat restaurant .

It can be making a compare between culbbing and dinner ,i means is cost.

More than7 o'clock, chee ho start to fetch me by 贝贝car .Then we should want jun jun and move 2gether with 2cars which is already fetch [kent yi ,orange ,voilet ,me,ban eng ,贝贝]

We start to move to Cheras steamboat restaurant ...That's place actually I been before with my another friends...

Thanks for all of yours guy treat me eat steamboat while my birthday had pass...

Change locations to voilet house to celebrate again and eating cake once we r full enough eating steamboat .

Hahax ...
贝贝present is so special n awesome
hahax....

No comments:

Post a Comment