Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Seri Rampai Night Market

thursday
05/11/2009

v[JC,eddie,li,hui yin, li han ] have decided to go to Seri Rampai Night Market at 7 p.m. when v r finished class .

Had been 4month I stays here, but I'm the 1st time came this night market. It look like awesome n a lot of people walks around in night market. The street is longest but very jam with crowd of people.

I have already ate 板面 which is one of the famous food and delicious by my friends told me. I was feel embarrassed about I wrong ordered 板面 in 糖水档 lox ,hahax....them laugh on me ....
the attitudes of 糖水档boss was so made us angry n unhappy....

he want us to leave when my food is not coming yet ....damn service....

Walk around in night market and bought a necklace to myself for my birthday present...so pity lox..hahax

ate 臭豆腐 with eddie...
compared with my hometown ,my hometown 臭豆腐 is damn good n not good smell than here....

one day was finished to play....
still have many assignments n coursework to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment