Wednesday, November 11, 2009

TNB

TNB

03/11/2009
tuesday

Mona was so innocence ,because she always become ours bully person .I was so sorry to her...coz I also have join in.

Unhappy their called me cheat man,but that's nothing for me because I did wrong first, sorry for everything .

Along with NEGARA GUGU ,Mr.wong had been post a new short video to youtube which is name by TNB . I'm so proud with Mr. wong about his brave .

I was so disappointed for TNB that no electrical supplying at my dorm area which is name by Prima Setapak during I was rushing my coursework . It was so damn for me,because it no electrical supply when u have my idea n feel to design and did my coursework .

Unfortunately some of the building and my place which is block A have electrical supplying during that time.So many people was so angry about this cases have to happen at the time that not befitted to everybody .

Lucky GOD have given a rain to us to prevent we felt hot and trouble ...

My birthday is on tomorrow 04NOV, I felt disappointed about no one have a heart to celebrated with me... I hope I can receive many many gifts and her blessing ....I want to cry...but I can't ....because I already take this kind of cases to normal.

Because I am the man who walk alone

No comments:

Post a Comment