Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My 20th Birthday 2009

04/11/2009
wednesday

Today is my 20th birthday, unfortunately I have to attent BM class during my birthday time . it was so complicated and disappointed for me nobody'll celebrated with me in my mind.

Suddenly [eddie,zack,annis,mona,yan yi ,chui yi] had decided to go WANGSA WALK to make a birthday celebration for me after finished class.A the path,[JC,alice ,hui yi ,li han, li ]want to join us also to WANGSA WALK.But li have to finished his gymnastics class 1st.
If's so pleasantly surprise for me !!

So funny things have happen to us r about we have to get in yan yi toyota car with eleven person-!! that's awesome if we know magic then we can get inside. Hahax...at the end all gentlemen have to take taxi to go ,ladies stay inside the car and go.

We have chosen Popeyes fast food restaurant to ours celebration location. We ate ,played ,chated , and taked photo like crazy in Popeyes n Wangsa Walk shopping mall .Elaine also come to congratulation me because I am birthday baby^_^

My closer friends in college have sent me a present about ...
Annis send a beautiful phone吊饰品
Eddie n Zack send PCgame Cd
And I am very thanks to all of my friends who have celebrated with me n spending their time to celebrate with me, money to pay for my food ,spiritual to chosen gift for me
THANKS ...!!

Finished celebration,i have play snooker with eddie, zack, li, JC at TBR. I am not playing this since 2year . I have become weakness already loz .

it's so happy in my birthday this year
because I can accompany with my classmates to celebrated

No comments:

Post a Comment