Monday, April 26, 2010

finally i found u ,my love bosom friend

25/04/2010
星期日

My friend winnie ,thank to u for given a lot of opinion n suggestion to me today.Seriously ,u r my trusted friend to let me talk to u when i had faced some love problem .I chose u not because u as much as experince to handle someone who is love problem .Is we r the same person n doing the same things(it secret).hahax

I am happy n regrettable why I not meet u as early as possible . Because i had been felt tension n complicated when i had made the dicision at Mar20.

Those all the night i can't slept good.
I will opened my eye biggest at the hole night n my brain will non stop thinking thinking thinking until u can heard the cockcrow .Tat life of the moment is so surffer to me but it worthiness.hahax

^^secret^^

I will do my best on this moment .

No comments:

Post a Comment