Saturday, October 9, 2010

Last day at Niello Cafe

2010 oct 09
saturday

Today is my last time work at Niello Cafe
NIello cafe will become my memory with friends n boss or customer
Because of study i have to resign my job
another reason is there is a complicated relationship
between each other at Niello Cafe
i have enough for that
i don't want be a worker that lost myself
i don't want have a staff who is not listen my order
i don't want have a boss like not reposible
Actually my college timetable already change
last time i had been resigned my job with the reason that friday study late
Although my timetable change already
but i have not a good reason tat "i need this job back"
because boss already arrange
worker is enough
everything prepared
i was upset when i heard
but i couldn't going back once i already made a decision
But i am happy now
feel freedom now
the problem is only without have extra money use on my future
But i will cope
I trust myself
WTF to the MYv
the story is
i have going back with my way by motocycle
once i sent my friend back to his house
then i continue my way going home after finish job
When i go through the T-juntion
waiting the traffic light turn to green colour
when i pass n turn right once the traffic light turn green
suddenly the white colour MYv vehicle had been step on the gas when his way traffic light is red
tat moment was very rush
lucky i was pass the way with a faster speed
but i still can felt the wing tat the car made
very fast until other vehicle keep "BIN"
WTF
want me DIE ?
LUCKY LUCKY
HAPPY ING
netbook already arrive lo
hahax

No comments:

Post a Comment