Sunday, April 17, 2011

DAMN lifE

18April2011
Monday

Seem like I am happy everyday
Seem like my smile is from my heart every minute
Seem like I am idiot
Seem like I am kind and nice to bully
Shirley
Do u know I am not writing and talking u on here
I hope u know I am not blame u
I hope u forgive me if I talking bad to your family or non family member here
Do u know I really pissed off on your non family member
She look like acting a BIG SISTER between her relationship
and even between u and me
u know I am the person r not counting value or wat....
So I be patient and be nicely everytime infront BIG SISTER
Actually I really really enough and felt pissed off on her attitude
she ALWAYS consider oneself always RIGHT
and the RIGHT one and the WINNER always is HER
I felt normal at the 3 month b4
but I felt worst after 3 month
I dont want ours relationship become worst becuz of her
I HATE tat
I chosen to not telling u but u ANGRY ME
I am FINE
I like u dunknow and all the worst things lets me control and feel
although tat were a bad feeling
BUT
I want u HAPPY n SMILE on me everytime

Shirley
DO u know when I look at your smile and happy
I felt tat the worst things I handle is gone
bad feeling GONE,gain the GOOD FEELING

Shirley
sometime I didnt tell u doent means I dun like to tell u or lie u
DO u know
"U already my girlfriend n laopo"
when this word came out from my mouth
tat means I have to trust and responsibility to take care u
"I LOVE U"
this word r not easy n simply came out from my mouth
also include trusted and responsibility
I wish to tell u everything even my BANK BOOK ACCOUNT NUMBER
so nothing I want to lie on u
sometime I didnt tell means i got my reason
dont angry and blame me
becuz I will tell u soon
when juz me n u

I LOVE U
doesnt matter it is hard or havent future
hard?make it EASY by self
future?make MIRACLE byself also
important tat is
I AM LOVING U
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment