Thursday, July 8, 2010

Shift house

12june2010
sunday

Finally i can't accept to make a return journey by using train anymore from Wangsa Maju to Serdang.

The first time i shift to Metro View,wangsa maju to begun a new journey in my life.

My brother fetch me n my belonging to the place by using car.I was disapointed that why my family member doesn't show any help to me.The reason i think must be i am not telling clear to them.Finally the problem is settle,we start to shift at 2 o'clock.

When i first time been here,the security guard was used a rude attitude to ask me question.I was piss off on that time n i scold back him.

The car moved in ti the car park,i started to take all my belonging wth my brother n JC to shift in to the house.

i still remember that wat i saw when i first moved in.Those of the stuff like shoes,belonging,n anything from my housemate already stuck on the living room.It was messy n dirty loz...

All of the belonging already moved into my room n JC start to intro housrmate to me.

Those of the housemate seem like nice n not hardest to chat...

No comments:

Post a Comment