Thursday, July 8, 2010

college life 07june

07June2010
monday

Damn tired today of my travel to college n woke up at 5 o'clock morning loz...

i look have a tiredness body n bad mood because Juz slept a few hour only...

when i attend my first which is Visual Diary,i thought that was wasting my time loz...because only show photo n progress ...after show,dont know to do wat...

Second class is Advertising of media...damn bored n exhauster when i saw the lecturer given us to do the word like a child...i think tat not only me have the feel like tat...

Third class is better...all is skill...

i felt sleepy inside the train n class loz

sweat +exhausted +the fxxking fellow didnt saw behide got people or not when he want turned out hos car,juz step a biggest turn then knock me...fortunately his car not knock me down...fxxx6439

No comments:

Post a Comment