Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sometime

2010 January 07
Friday in a early morning which is 3.00am

Sometime i feel that Facebook cannot sharing my mood,that is because of people who read it will totally laugh at u about the idiot thing i did...

Sometime people who read it will definitely concern about my feeling or sometime people who read it was juz click "like"

it is enough cure for the person who wrote tat...? huh....

Sometime i was made a wrong decision to tell my true lover about the "sensitive request"
My request is simple n easy,juzt about "can u become my girlfriend?'

A few of word like i mention just now was a stone in my heart to tell someone tat i love most
i made a huge circle to tell the true meaning to my target partnet...
but sometime i had making a worst things between the tionship of eash others

Am i wrong to telling someone " love U"
Am i getting to prison soon...

haiz..i am a guys who lack of brave and one's own judgement....

No comments:

Post a Comment