Thursday, November 25, 2010

Jason Wedding Party

2010 nov 25
thursday
today is jason wedding party day
he seem like totally different from other day
because today he is the main character
so he definatelly look like handsome n smart today
of course he also handsome n smart on others day la
hahax
during this wedding party i felt tat
something curious n wrong
because look like 2 youngest boy n girl palying a cosplay of wedding
because they r smaller then me loz
hahax
besides i also can meet back all the secondary school classmates n friends
it is a cherish time for me to meet them
i also bring my DSLR camera to shoot all the nice photo
to cherish n memory
but i feel paiseh because my skill not very pro also
so i didnt show my skill also
waste loz
sorry
hahx
today i saw back vivian during jason wedding party
she came with her boyfriend loz
i felt curious n complicated n trouble because my friends keep
compare me with her boyfriend loz
i know i lose much la
dont keep compare me with him la
hahx
i surrender lo
so drunk on jason wedding party
my friends keep force me drink beer
making me blur blur minder
hahx
but i also enjoy it
after party end
no one gonna fetch me back wangsa maju
haiz
friends wa
hahx
nvm la
because all feel not well n drunk also
the way of going back my hostel is so far
i also scare my friends cant going back also
hahx
nvm la
i going back on friday morning
hahx
i perfer to suffer myself
althought not going to suffer my friends
hahx

No comments:

Post a Comment